MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DrkEnV's Gm Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TechnoBeat
TechnoBeat

DrkEnV's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: DrkEnV's Gm Application.   DrkEnV's Gm Application. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Name:: Duncan / Jay

Experience:: I've been playing private servers for quite a long time. Also i have the experience of actually being a GM once in a different private until it was closed down. But still i know the Basic / Adv. GM comamands, along with a handbook for other purposes.

Type of GM:: Event GM / Police GM / Intern, even

Email:: xaznflip7103x@aim.com

Will you donate?:: Honestly, i can't but if i had an opportunity to, i would.

Why should we choose you:: Well, I have a good personality as people say. I can be as relaxed and humorous to be with, though at other times be mature/serious/calm when dealing with problems. You should choose me because i've been active in this server for quite a while now, helping several people with their questions and problems, even making friends with GM's and players alike. I want to benefit this server by preventing and/or dealing with serious problems that may hurt the server and its players (such as hackers, flamers, advertisers). I want to help create a orderly yet helpful atmosphere. Secondly, since i have been in many different private servers, i've seen several good event ideas coming from GM's, that could have possibility of happening in MapleChaos. I am also very creative with ideas, making different events. (Other than the regular JQ's or H&S).

If you caught your best friend / close friend hacking, what would you do?:: Well, even though i wouldn't want to, I would need to ban him without warning. He/She needs follow the rules of the server to help make it better.

Time available daily (Time Zone Included; PST, EST, GMT):: You can pretty much catch me on the day time to time. (Est. 12pm - 12am) Anywhere between those times. I'm usually active though.

Lastly, Hope this app fills in the position. :]
Back to top Go down
Hyper900
Hyper900

PostSubject: Re: DrkEnV's Gm Application.   DrkEnV's Gm Application. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm

GJ Duncan,
Back to top Go down
x9bladest
Administrator
Administrator
x9bladest

PostSubject: Re: DrkEnV's Gm Application.   DrkEnV's Gm Application. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 am

Yayz! Ty for donating and yur in! =P
Back to top Go down
http://maplechaosps.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrkEnV's Gm Application.   DrkEnV's Gm Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

DrkEnV's Gm Application.
Page 1 of 1