MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
breaker11

Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. ) Empty
PostSubject: Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. )   Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. ) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:37 pm

KIN = When you choose different hair it goes fine but when u get to an Certain one i think its the bold head it d/c's you
Ch2= When ever im on ch 2 theres allways dragons fallowing me i dont even have the skill on my keybored it just follows spam
Players= When some people log on they d/c other users me and maria notticed beacuse we tired it and that is the issue
Lag= When ever someone cc's there is allways an delay and when ur going in fm 1 same thing allways happens.
Back to top Go down
breaker11

Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. )   Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. ) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 am

loooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

Just keeping you guys update on whats the problem so far ( i was really bored so yea.. )
Page 1 of 1