MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With something concrete finally to go on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

With something concrete finally to go on Empty
PostSubject: With something concrete finally to go on   With something concrete finally to go on EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 pm

With something concrete finally to go on, Interpol went into action. Red circulations, which meant top priority, were sent to each member nation, advising them to be on the lookout for Tracy Whitney.

"We're also Teletyping green notices," Inspector Trignant told Cooper.

"Green notices?"

"We use a color-code 'system. A red circulation is top priority, blue is an inquiry for information about a suspect, a green notice puts police departments on warning that an individual is under suspicion and should be watched, black is an inquiry into unidentified bodies. X-D signals that a message is very urgent, while D is urgent. No matter what country Miss Whitney goes to, from the moment she checks through customs, she will be under observation.

The following day Telephoto pictures of Tracy Whitney from the Southern Louisiana Penitentiary for Women were in the hands of Interpol.

Daniel Cooper put in a call to J. J. Reynolds's home. The phone rang a dozen times before it was answered.

"Hello..."

"I need some information."

"Is that you, Cooper? For Christ's sake, it's four o'clock in the morning here. I was sound---"

"I want you to send me everything you can find on Tracy Whitney. Press clippings, videotapes--- everything."

"What's happening over---?"

dvd production
Find birth mother Australia wide
Back to top Go down

With something concrete finally to go on
Page 1 of 1