MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe Empty
PostSubject: Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe   Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe. He watched Delgado. lift the first cotton ball and gently touch it to the G in Goya's signature. Instantly, Delgado picked up the second cotton ball and neutralized the area, so that the alcohol could not penetrate too deeply. The two men examined the canvas.

Delgado was frowning. "I'm sorry, but I cannot tell yet," he said. "I must use a stronger solvent."

"Do it," the director commanded.

Delgado opened another bottle. He carefully poured dimenthyl petone onto a fresh cotton ball and with it touched the first letter of the signature again, instantly applying the second cotton ball. The room was filled with a sharp, pungent odor from the chemicals. Christian Machada stood there staring at the painting, unable to believe what he was seeing. The G in Goya's name was fading, and in its place was a clearly visible L.

Delgado turned to him, his face pale. "Shall--- shall I go on?"

"Yes," Machada said hoarsely. "Go on."

duravit
dating services
Back to top Go down

Machada found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe
Page 1 of 1