MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There were four other tellers in the bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

There were four other tellers in the bank Empty
PostSubject: There were four other tellers in the bank   There were four other tellers in the bank EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 pm

There were four other tellers in the bank, and the young woman's eyes went from one cage to the other, as though seeking help. When she glanced at Lester, he nodded eagerly and gave her an encouraging smile. She walked over to his cage, just as Lester had known she would.

"Good morning," Lester said warmly. "What may I do for you?" He could see her nipples pushing against her cashmere sweater, and he thought, Baby, what I'd like to do for you!

"I'm afraid I have a problem," the woman said softly. She had the most delightful southern accent Lester had ever heard.

"That's what I'm here for," he said heartily, "to solve problems."

"Oh, I do hope so. I'm afraid I've done somethin' just terrible."

Lester gave her his best paternal, you-can-lean-on-me smile. "I can't believe a lovely lady like you could do anything terrible."

"Oh, but I have." Her soft brown eyes were wide with panic. "I'm Joseph Romano's secretary, and he told me to order new blank checks for his checking account a week ago, and I simply forgot all about it, and now we've just about run out, and when he finds out, I don't know what he'll do to me." It came out in a soft, velvety rush.

International Merchant Accounts
invoice factoring
Back to top Go down

There were four other tellers in the bank
Page 1 of 1