MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano Empty
PostSubject: Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano   Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano. He was a prized customer of the bank's, even though he kept relatively small amounts in his account. Everyone knew that his real money was laundered elsewhere.

He sure has great taste in secretaries, Lester thought. He smiled again. "Well, now, that's not too serious, Mrs.---?"

"Miss. Hartford. Lureen Hartford."

Miss. This was his lucky day. Lester sensed that this was going to work out splendidly. "I'll just order those new checks for you right now. You should have them in two or three weeks and---"

She gave a little moan, a sound that seemed to Lester to hold infinite promise. "Oh, that's too late, and Mr. Romano's already so upset with me. I just can't seem to keep my mind on my work, you know?" She leaned forward so that her breasts were touching the front of the cage. She said breathlessly, "If you could just rush those checks out, I'd be happy to pay extra."

International Merchant Accounts
invoice factoring
Back to top Go down

Lester was only too familiar with the name of Joseph Romano
Page 1 of 1