MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro Empty
PostSubject: On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro   On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 am

On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro, the police commandant in Madrid, informing him of Tracy Whitney's impending arrival. The commandant had read the final sentence of the cable twice and then telephoned Inspector André Trignant at Interpol headquarters in Paris.

"I do not comprehend your message," Ramiro had said. "You ask me to extend my department's full cooperation to an American who is not even a policeman? For what reason?"

"Commandant, I think you will find Mr. Cooper most useful. He understands Miss Whitney."

"What is there to understand?" the commandant retorted. "She is a criminal. Ingenious, perhaps, but Spanish prisons are full of ingenious criminals. This one will not slip through our net."

"Bon. And you will consult with Mr. Cooper?"

The commandant said grudgingly, "If you say he can be useful, I have no objection."

"Merci, monsieur."

"De nada, señor."

live support
injury attorneys
Back to top Go down

On the previous day an X-D Urgent cable had come in for Santiago Ramiro
Page 1 of 1