MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing can go wrong, they had promised

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Nothing can go wrong, they had promised Empty
PostSubject: Nothing can go wrong, they had promised   Nothing can go wrong, they had promised EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Nothing can go wrong, they had promised. But just in case....

"I have a list of the things you'll need," Jeff told her. "I've already arranged for them."

The smug bastard. He had been so sure she would say yes.

"Vauban, here, will see to it that your passport has the proper exit and entrance stamps, so you can leave Holland without any problem."

The boat began docking at its quay.

"We can go over the final plans in the morning," Ramon Vauban said. "Now I have to get back to work. Au revoir." he left.

Jeff asked, "Why don't we all have dinner together to celebrate?"

"I'm sorry," Gunther apologized, "but I have a previous engagement."

Jeff turned to Tracy. "Would---"

"No, thanks. I'm tired," she said quickly.

It was an excuse to avoid being with Jeff, but even as Tracy said it, she realized she really was exhausted. It was probably the strain of the excitement she had been going through for so long. She was feeling lightheaded. When this is over, she promised herself, I'm going back to London for a long rest. Her head was beginning to throb. I really must.

"I brought you a little present," Jeff told her. He handed her a gaily wrapped box. In it was an exquisite silk scarf with the initials TW stitched in one corner.

"Thank you." He can afford it, Tracy thought angrily. He bought it with my half million dollars.

"Sure you won't change your mind about dinner?"

"I'm positive."

antique bathroom vanities
nyc sightseeing tours
Back to top Go down

Nothing can go wrong, they had promised
Page 1 of 1