MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe Empty
PostSubject: The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe   The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:39 pm

The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe that Daniel Cooper could have been wrong about Tracy in the first place. There was not one shred of evidence against the woman. The fact that she had been in various cities at the times the crimes were committed was not evidence.

And so, when Daniel Cooper had gone to see the inspector and said, "Tracy Whitney is in Paris. I would like her placed on twenty-four-hour surveillance," the inspector had replied, "Unless you can present me with some proof that this woman is planning to commit a specific crime, there is nothing I can do."

Cooper had fixed him with his blazing brown eyes and said, "You're a fool," and had found himself being unceremoniously ushered out of the office.

That was when Cooper had begun his one-man surveillance. He trailed Tracy everywhere: to shops and restaurants, through the streets of Paris. He went without sleep and often without food. Daniel Cooper could not permit Tracy Whitney to defeat him. His assignment would not be finished until he had put her in prison.

antique bathroom vanities
nyc sightseeing tours
Back to top Go down

The conversation had led Inspector Trignant to believe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleChaos Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: