MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** Poof's GM Application **

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tehabcs

** Poof's GM Application ** Empty
PostSubject: ** Poof's GM Application **   ** Poof's GM Application ** EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Name : Justin [ Poof ]

Experience : I have experience on this server because i have played for EVER! Then for anything I need for id's, commands, banning, anything. I know it.

Type of GM : Intern / Event GM / Police GM

Email : teeheejg@yahoo.com

Will you donate?:: Whenever I am able to donate i will. I will also bring donaters into server.

Why should we choose you:: I have played this server for a long time, I am good friends with all GM's, and I feel like I can bring fun to the server with NEW events that me and DarkEinstein will create. Point is that i can make the server better with friendships, bringing people together, and making people have a fun time. I also played GMS with people who donate and can develop. I could talk to them about coming into this server and helping.

Time available daily:: At the moment I can play 9AM - 9PM [ PST ] then Sept. 1 and on I can play 4PM - 9PM.

Extra : My aim is " Jg79950 "

I can bring tons of developers, I can go to different private servers and bring them to play MapleChaos.
Back to top Go down

** Poof's GM Application **
Page 1 of 1