MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In its statement, Human Rights Watch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

In its statement, Human Rights Watch Empty
PostSubject: In its statement, Human Rights Watch   In its statement, Human Rights Watch EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:47 am

In its statement, Human Rights Watch said it had "found the remains of at least 95 people who had apparently died last Thursday. The vast majority had apparently died in the fighting and NATO strikes prior to Gadhafi's capture, but between six and 10 of the dead appear to have been executed at the site with gunshot wounds to the head and body."
"We saw a convoy, and in fact we had no idea that Gadhafi was on board," Lt. Gen. Charles Bouchard, commander of the NATO military operation, told reporters Monday. The convoy was carrying weaponry, and seemed to present "a clear threat to the population," he said.
The human rights group also said Monday that the bodies of 53 people, believed to be Gadhafi supporters, had been found in an abandoned Sirte hotel that was under the control of anti-Gadhafi fighters.
"Some had their hands bound behind their backs when they were shot," said Peter Bouckaert, the group's emergencies director.
Human Rights Watch investigators determined that the victims, who were being put into body bags in preparation for burial when they were discovered, appeared to have been killed between October 14 and 19.

mobile shredding services
hotels north wildwood
Back to top Go down

In its statement, Human Rights Watch
Page 1 of 1