MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications back open.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x9bladest
Administrator
Administrator
x9bladest

Applications back open. Empty
PostSubject: Applications back open.   Applications back open. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

Two GM Spots open. Apply quick.
Back to top Go down
http://maplechaosps.tk
calvinsux

PostSubject: Re: Applications back open.   Applications back open. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm

i want to apply why because i want to help noobs do go and i want to be a gm to help other and if you choose me to be a gm iyou will see wat i can do to other choas player to be pro thx if you pick me! =)
Back to top Go down
KFCrocks234

PostSubject: Re: Applications back open.   Applications back open. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Very Happy i will help people do scrolling if other gms are busy and i will be friendly to noobs and try to invite my friends to tis game so i can help them. tongue
Back to top Go down
x9bladest
Administrator
Administrator
x9bladest

PostSubject: Re: Applications back open.   Applications back open. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 am

KFCrocks234 wrote:
Very Happy i will help people do scrolling if other gms are busy and i will be friendly to noobs and try to invite my friends to tis game so i can help them. tongue
Albert Einstein wrote:
The player called DarkEinstein on this forums is a complete ninconpoop and only has an IQ rating of 10, which is scientifically lower than a monkey's!
#1 Rule. Dont scroll for people T_T
Back to top Go down
http://maplechaosps.tk
x2x2

PostSubject: Re: Applications back open.   Applications back open. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 am

x9bladest wrote:
KFCrocks234 wrote:
Albert Einstein wrote:
The player called DarkEinstein on this forums is a complete ninconpoop and only has an IQ rating of 10, which is scientifically lower than a monkey's!
#1 Rule. Dont scroll for people T_T
good job Nathah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications back open.   Applications back open. Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications back open.
Page 1 of 1