MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumbledore sighed very deeply this time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Dumbledore sighed very deeply this time. Empty
PostSubject: Dumbledore sighed very deeply this time.   Dumbledore sighed very deeply this time. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

“Alas, the first thing you ask me, I cannot tell you. Not today. Not now. You will know, one day … put it from your mind for now, Harry. When you are older … I know you hate to hear this … when you are ready, you will know.”
And Harry knew it would be no good to argue.
“But why couldn’t Quirrell touch me?”
“Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. He didn’t realize that love as power¬ful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. Not a scar, no visible sign … to have been loved so deeply, even though the per¬son who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin. Quirrell, full of hatred, greed, and ambition, sharing his soul with Voldemort, could not touch you for this rea¬son. It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good.”

puppy teething
Home Renovations Contractor
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1