MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill Empty
PostSubject: Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill   Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill, which gave Harry time to dry his eyes on the sheet. When he had found his voice again, Harry said, “And the Invisi¬bility Cloak — do you know who sent it to me?”
“Ah — your father happened to leave it in my possession, and I thought you might like it.” Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled. “Useful things … your father used it mainly for sneaking off to the kitchens to steal food when he was here.”
“And there’s something else …”
“Fire away.”
“Quirrell said Snape —”
“Professor Snape, Harry.”
“Yes, him — Quirrell said he hates me because he hated my fa¬ther. Is that true?”
“Well, they did rather detest each other. Not unlike yourself and Mr. Malfoy. And then, your father did something Snape could never forgive.”
“What?”
“He saved his life.”
“What?”
“Yes …” said Dumbledore dreamily. “Funny, the way people’s minds work, isn’t it? Professor Snape couldn’t bear being in your fa¬ther’s debt. … I do believe he worked so hard to protect you this year because he felt that would make him and your father even. Then he could go back to hating your father’s memory in peace. …”
Harry tried to understand this but it made his head pound, so he stopped.
“And sir, there’s one more thing …”
“Just the one?”
“How did I get the Stone out of the mirror?”
“Ah, now, I’m glad you asked me that. It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that’s saying something.

puppy teething
Home Renovations Contractor
Back to top Go down

Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill
Page 1 of 1