MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phanphy

Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM) Empty
PostSubject: Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM)   Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:31 am

Name::
Phanphy
or
Phan
Sex:Male

Experience: i never be a gm before but i will try my best to do a good GM i will learn to be..

Hang2_92@hotmail.com
Crying or Very sad i using my sis email to create this forum id because my hotmail was use and the activation code wasn't send to me..

Why should we choose you::
i could be a active GM during the night time... Very Happy jess suggest me to be a night time gm because our night time zone no GM is available...i can help in case of some player need help on the time...i been play some other private maple but the server is lag nt as maplechaos it lagless...i been participate in many event at maple chaos i sure that i can help other gm on their event...mayb im friendly to others but i nt sure lolx..

Available time:
Night time as my here is 3.30pm
im nt sure for the time zone my here is GMT +8:00(malaysia)

i hope my application will be accepted by you guys and be a GM as soon Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Odain1
Odain1

Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM)   Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm

good luck phanphy
Back to top Go down

Phanphy's GM Application (Night Time GM)
Page 1 of 1