MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xulael
Xulael

Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.   Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 am

I noticed while i'm online, ranging from somewhere between midnight, until 5 or 6 AM, there's no one online available to watch for people attempting to hack the server. Soon, the population of this server is going to grow, and there's going to be someone needed at that time to watch over MapleChaos. I was a GM on BerserkMS for quite a while, so it's not that hard for me to jump back into the GM category. Arietta seemed like she enjoyed the idea, so i'm making this post. Also, i'm 23 years old, so maturity wouldn't be an issue. I don't get "power hungry". Thanks for your time. I'll check back every now and then to see if there's a reply, Chaos.

-Xuxu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimson_moonshadow
DarkEinstein

PostSubject: Reply   Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 am

Xulael wrote:
I noticed while i'm online, ranging from somewhere between midnight, until 5 or 6 AM, there's no one online available to watch for people attempting to hack the server. Soon, the population of this server is going to grow, and there's going to be someone needed at that time to watch over MapleChaos. I was a GM on BerserkMS for quite a while, so it's not that hard for me to jump back into the GM category. Arietta seemed like she enjoyed the idea, so i'm making this post. Also, i'm 23 years old, so maturity wouldn't be an issue. I don't get "power hungry". Thanks for your time. I'll check back every now and then to see if there's a reply, Chaos.

-Xuxu

I am going to post another application like yours, remember me?

- DarkEinstein .
Back to top Go down
Xulael
Xulael

PostSubject: Re: Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.   Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:31 am

Yes, I remember you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimson_moonshadow
x9bladest
Administrator
Administrator
x9bladest

PostSubject: Re: Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.   Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Xulael wrote:

-Xuxu

Sorry, but did you read the format?
Please re-submit your application in the supplied format before we will even think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://maplechaosps.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.   Xulael's Night-Time GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xulael's Night-Time GM Application.
Page 1 of 1