MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctantly, Jeff began to write

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Reluctantly, Jeff began to write Empty
PostSubject: Reluctantly, Jeff began to write   Reluctantly, Jeff began to write EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Reluctantly, Jeff began to write: "This will transfer all my rights, title, and interest to a mathematical computer called SUCABA, to the buyers, Donald 'Budge' Hollander, Ed Zeller, Alan Thompson, and Mike Quincy, for the consideration of two million dollars, with a payment of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on signing. SUCABA has been extensively tested, is inexpensive, trouble-free, and uses less power than any computer currently on the market. SUCABA will require no maintenance or parts for a minimum period of ten years." They were all looking over Jeff's shoulder as he wrote.

"Jesus!" Ed Zeller said. "Ten years! There's not a computer on the market that can claim that!"

Jeff continued. "The buyers understand that neither Professor Vernon Ackerman nor I holds a patent on SUCABA---"

"We'll take care of all that," Alan Thompson interrupted impatiently. "I've got one hell of a patent attorney."

Jeff kept writing. "I have explained to the buyers that SUCABA may have no value of any kind, and that neither Professor Vernon Ackerman nor I makes any representations or warranties about SUCABA except as written above." He signed it and held up the paper. "Is that satisfactory?"

"You sure about the ten years?" Budge asked.

"Guaranteed. I'll just make a copy of this," Jeff said. They watched as he carefully made a copy of what he had written.

Penthouse in Frankfurt
fast hand dryer
Back to top Go down

Reluctantly, Jeff began to write
Page 1 of 1