MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff kept writing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Jeff kept writing Empty
PostSubject: Jeff kept writing   Jeff kept writing EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Jeff kept writing. "I have explained to the buyers that SUCABA may have no value of any kind, and that neither Professor Vernon Ackerman nor I makes any representations or warranties about SUCABA except as written above." He signed it and held up the paper. "Is that satisfactory?"

"You sure about the ten years?" Budge asked.

"Guaranteed. I'll just make a copy of this," Jeff said. They watched as he carefully made a copy of what he had written.

Budge snatched the papers out of Jeff's hand and signed them. Zeller, Quincy, and Thompson followed suit.

Budge was beaming. "A copy for us and a copy for you. Old Seymour Jarrett and Charlie Bartlett are sure going to have egg on their faces, huh, boys? I can't wait until they hear that they got screwed out of this deal."

The following morning Budge handed Jeff a certified check for $250,000.

"Where's the computer?" Budge asked.

"I arranged for it to be delivered here at the club at noon. I thought it only fitting that we should all be together when you receive it."

Penthouse in Frankfurt
fast hand dryer
Back to top Go down

Jeff kept writing
Page 1 of 1