MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xCookies GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xCookiesX

xCookies GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Name::
Brian/IGN:xCookies

Experience::
i was a gm in ForeverMS and ArborMs but Arbor shut down. I play GMS since the beta

Type of GM::
Police GM and Event Police/Advertiser

Email::rikrama@gmail.com or monsterenergy64@gmail.com (sounds weird)

Will you donate?::
i would if i had money of a credit card

Why should we choose you::
You should choose me because im trustworthy, im very nice to people if they need help, i make friend easily, i would stop people from advertising if they did, i would ban hackers if i see one, im very active (when i get my own computer in a week), i will try to get people to join the server, im very mean when people don't obey the rules, i know how the game should run like, i will try to make the server biggier and better, and i will advertise on other server to get people to join MapleChaos.

Time available daily (Time Zone Included; PST, EST, GMT):EST. i would be on 9am ~ 4am-. im a day and night shift person. sometimes im not on after 12 am but i am on most the day.

Thanks for reading my application.

Im not going to be on this week beacuse my bro hogs his computer so i have to wait to get mines. please tell me when theres another slot

Please let me join MapleChaos so i can help the server to be better and grow larger Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyper900
Hyper900

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

HMM You improved your app, but I dont like the idea of you advertising on other servers cuase if you do that they could possibly send a person from there server to us then we could have a big fight and there will be so many problems. A better way for you to advertise is by making a youtube vid or asking friends or something.
I only saw you on the server once, be more active.
Back to top Go down
xCookiesX

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Hyper900 wrote:
HMM You improved your app, but I dont like the idea of you advertising on other servers cuase if you do that they could possibly send a person from there server to us then we could have a big fight and there will be so many problems. A better way for you to advertise is by making a youtube vid or asking friends or something.
I only saw you on the server once, be more active.

i'll won't advertise on other server then, but i said i won't be on this week probly next cause i can't use my bro comp so im waiting to get mines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

xCookies GM Application
Page 1 of 1