MapleChaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleChaos- Where noobs own!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xCookies GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xCookiesX

xCookies GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Name::
Brian/IGN:xCookies

Experience::
i was a gm in ForeverMS and ArborMs but Arbor shut down. I play GMS since the beta

Type of GM::
Police GM and Event Police/Advertiser

Email::rikrama@gmail.com or monsterenergy64@gmail.com (sounds weird)

Will you donate?::
i would if i had money of a credit card

Why should we choose you::
You should choose me because im trustworthy, im very nice to people if they need help, i make friend easily, i would stop people from advertising if they did, i would ban hackers if i see one, im very active (when i get my own computer in a week), i will try to get people to join the server, im very mean when people don't obey the rules, i know how the game should run like, i will try to make the server biggier and better

Time available daily (Time Zone Included; PST, EST, GMT):EST. i would be on 9am ~ 4am-. im a day and night shift person. sometimes im not on after 12 am but i am on most the day.

Thanks for reading my application.

Im not going to be on this week or next week beacuse my bro hogs his computer so i have to wait to get mines but plz don't pick me just because im not active, but if you do pick me i'll promise i'll go on everyday on my own computer. please tell me when theres another slot

Please let me join MapleChaos so i can help the server to be better and grow larger Smile
Back to top Go down
baker75

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Pick me as a gm because i work really hard to get it.I like to help other player to be stronger and better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baker75

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:23 pm

If you need a other gm i would be happy if you pick me as one.I would be a great gm because i would be nice a be helpful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xCookies GM Application   xCookies GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

xCookies GM Application
Page 1 of 1